Saturday, May 10, 2008

The new person in my life


I have found someone that I like sharing my time with. The kids haven't met him as of yet. They will meet him the next time he is in Edmonton. They know about him but haven't met him yet. There is plenty of time for that.

Sid is such an amazing person. He is so sweet and gentle. Totally different from the other two that I have had experiences with. He doesn't drink, smoke or do drugs. We want the same things in life. He is so gentle and I believe him when he says he will never hurt me. I love hearing that from him...it really puts me at ease.

We haven't been together for long but it feels like we have known each other for years. It is weird how it works like that.

Sid is such a hard worker. Sometimes I think he works too much! He needs to learn to relax and have some fun. That there is more to life than money and what it can buy. I know that he is concerned about not having enough to make ends meet but working that hard isn't good for anyone!

Anyway, I am happier than I have been in a long time. I am so glad that Sid came into my life. I love talking to him and being with him as much as I can.

2 comments:

Alissa Trembay said...

Good for you Christie! Best of luck!

Hope Walls said...

What happened to Collin? lol I bet the 'real' boyfriend is much better than that old make-believe one anyways lol. Hey Sid? Treat her nice or we'll come and hunt you down... MUAH hahahahaha!!!!