I am going to go out and take a some photos this afternoon. Our hotel is right near a walking trail around the lake. I can't wait to walk it. I am sure there are tons of photo oportunities that are waiting for me out there!
I find this city so beautiful. There is something about the north that I love so much. Twilight is the best up here. I was looking off the balcony last night and I could see tons of things to take photos. Except that I didn't feel that I should be out walking around alone in a strange town at 2am!
Sid and I are planning on walking around the lake tonight after supper. I want to take some photos of him while we are walking.
The kids want to know what he looks like and so does Norine and some of my other friends. I can't wait until he has days off so that we can spend whole days together and not just the evenings. It will be great when he isn't so tired all the time from working 13 hour shifts!
After 4 nights in Fort McMurray I think I should be well rested and very happy that I was with the one person that I love spending time with!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment